1. What personal information we collect from you & how?
When you sign up for a chinmayavaani.com account and want to avail the products & services that is offered by our website, we safely store all the information that is provided by you. We make use of an order form whereby we provide the opportunity to our customers to request for information, products & services. We also collect the contact information (email address & mobile number) of our visitors along with the financial information (credit card & debit card). We use contact information to send orders to the customers along with the information of our company. The information can also be used to communicate with the customers, as and when need arises. On the other hand, financial information gathered to invoice customer for different kinds of products and services. The mailing and promotional calls can be stopped by the user if required by following the steps given in Choice/Opt-out below.
The information of your browser along with your IP address is stored in the form of “cookie”. This makes it easy for us to identify you and the shopping cart with added products & services. Cookie is a tiny data file which is store in your hard drive. Cookie file neither read stored in your hard drive nor read the other cookie file. You can reject the storage of the cookie in your hard drive by simply switching off this option in your browser. For purchasing, it’s not necessary to switch on the cookie in the browser option.
2. Uses of the information collected:
3. Sharing of personal information:
You can be assured that we do not believe in sharing any personal information with any individual, company or organization. Information is only shared if we have consent from your side unless:
- We are working with some reliable partners that agree to accept our terms & conditions and also agree to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- We also respond to court orders or any other legal processes in order to exercise or establish the legal rights for defending any claims.
- We may also disclose the information of those customers who may come in terms of suspicion for any fraud or illegal transaction. Then their information will be used for legal processes or investigation by the court.
- This website may have pop-ups of other website and the information given to them is not our responsibility
4. Data integrity:
5. Security & Confidentiality:
chinmayavaani.com restricts access of the personal information to the employees, moderator, contractors and agents for updates, delivery and for improvement of the product and services. They have to abide to the confidentiality agreement failing which they will be terminated.
We make use of the best security measures for the protection against the misuse, loss of information that is under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use. Each customer is important to us and we consider their approval with due respect.
6. Choice / Opt-out:
Customers can unsubscribe the email at any point of time according to their desire by following the suggestion given at the bottom of the chinmayavaani.com.
8. Contact us:
You can also be with us through the following contacts:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Central Chinmaya Mission Trust, Sandeepany Sadhanalaya, Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai – 400072.
- Call: 8422910432